CSS Environmental Pest Services work with a variety of local authorities to support them and their pest control responsibilities.
We assist local authorities with pest control in the following situations:
- Pro-active, pest prevention programmes for council-owned properties such as leisure centres.
- Sweeping commercial or public spaces for sharps and needles
- Providing technical support and back up from our specialist staff e.g. from our in-house biologist and entomologist team.
- Providing DBS-checked staff to undertake pest control where there are vulnerable adults or children.
- Monitoring of rat activity
- Clearance of buildings prior to demolition
- Specialist cleaning including removal of bird guano
- Pest control using ropes for hard to access external areas of buildings, abseiling
Authorised and Accredited
Visit our Accreditations page [link] to see evidence of our qualifications, experience and the recognised quality of our service.
Online reporting for easier management
All our reports and records are held online in a secure web portal and updated on site by our technicians. Managers can therefore keep completely up to date with the status of the projects we undertake and check the details of records for any property that we have visited.
If you work for a local authority that needs to outsource some pest control to a responsible, professional company, talk to us about how we could help you deliver a cost-effective service for your area. Call us on 0800 254 5003, or email us [link] and we will contact you.