If you have a bed bug infestation you need immediate action
Cimex lectularius, commonly known as bedbugs can infest the cleanest establishment and can be one of the most tricky pests to eradicate. They tend to spread in luggage being brought from one hotel room around the world to yours.
CSS Pest Services are specialists in bed bug control and have experience of dealing successfully with bed bug infestations in all establishment types.
All of our service technicians are qualified to British Pest Control Association (BPCA) standards and our protocols are thorough with strict levels of safety.
Signs of a bed bug infestation
- Irritation and red lumps on your skin
- Small black spots of excreta on bed linen and mattresses
- These insects may also be found in the joins in headboards and crevices in bedframes
Bed bugs are mainly active during the night and they like to retreat during the day behind carpet gripper rods under the bed. They are attracted to your warmth and exhaled carbon dioxide when we are sleeping.
How we deal with bed bugs
We have two main methods of control:
- Safe & professional pesticide use – will usually mean a 3 course riddance programme, together with recommendations for actions for you to carry out, such as laundering soft furnishings and bedding.
- CSS HeatPro Service – using our specialist equipment the bed bugs can be eradicated in one visit and can be completed without the use of any insecticides. More…
Bed bugs can be very persistent, particularly in premises of multi-occupancy and that have high and rapid resident turnover. Likely places are apartment blocks or flats, youth hostels, hotels, holiday camps although not just restricted to these places. They also infest 5 star hotels and other high-end premises.