CSS Pest Services work with many Housing Associations to respond to any reports of pest infestations from their tenants.
We then attend the site of the problem, carry out an assessment and identify the pest species concerned. We will make recommendations concerning the control measures required and then work within authorised limits to deal with the problem immediately. If the infestation is more serious we will produce a quotation and follow the Housing Association procedure for approval before going further.
All our reports and quotations are emailed from site to our clients and are available for review on our secure web portal. Photographic records of the problem are also taken and available in real time.
The key benefits to Housing Associations of using CSS Pest Services are the following:
- Real time reporting – Designed to your requirements
- Swift Response – typically within 12 hours of being called out
- Thorough knowledge and experience – fully BPCA/RSPH-trained staff so pests are identified quickly and appropriate measures recommended.
- Confidential and polite staff – SafeContractor Approved
- All reports available online.
- DBS (previously CRB) checked staff available