Location: Derby and Nottingham
Salary: £22,000 to £27,000
Salary: £22,000 to £27,000 OTE (Based on experience) + Overtime, Uncapped Commission, Pension Plan + Service Bonus.
Due to continued growth, we are you looking for you!We are a long-established Pest Management company and due to expansion of our business, we are looking to recruit a highly motivated and dynamic individual, to join a friendly, very driven and determined team.
The main part of the role will involve carrying a portfolio of varied client types including high-end food manufacturing, healthcare, restaurants and other commercial customers for the purpose of pest control inspections and treatments.
Other parts of the role will be to conduct job work, such as Bird control, EFK installation, Bristle Strip etc.
This will be for a wide range of pest species.
You will be required to provide accurate and legible records of the works completed. We currently use electronic reporting formats for our all of clients.
The successful candidate will service our customers who are based throughout Derby and Nottinghamshire areas with the Head office being in Derby. A fully expensed company van, mobile phone and tablet will be provided, along with uniform and all equipment required to carry out your daily duties.
Are you the right person?
- Applicant to hold RSPH Level 2 in Pest Control.
- Have a clean driving licence
- Be physically fit
- Be able to work unsupervised
- Be able to demonstrate an excellent standard of literacy
- Be punctual and a good timekeeper and to be able to organise their own diary
- Be experienced in dealing with a range of pest problems
- Presentable with excellent communications skills, written and verbal.
- Confident and assertive with a positive outlook.
- A flexible work ethic.
- A willingness to learn and to further their experience and knowledge with other qualifications i.e. Certificated Advanced Technician in Pest Management etc
- Ability to undertake proofing works.
- You will be good at creating and maintaining relationships with the internal and external customers.
Interested candidates should complete the form below and we will be in contact
If you’re the right person that wants to be part of a team that wants to make a difference, then get in touch today!